Your are doing a great job with Cre8, the truth is that it is improving a lot!
I can imagine that you have your own roadmap but I would like to share a couple of functions that I find interesting.
These are my “requests”:
- Possibility of saving the created projects in some accessible place.
- Control shortcuts with midi devices
- Replay options
There are also a couple of obs plugins that do interesting things, perhaps some similar function could be added natively in Cre8:
- possibility to see the graphic audio spectrum (Obs Spectralizer)
- Automatic song info (Obs Tuna)
- Important point marks in the recording (Obs InfoWriter)
And as a last request but I think it will be very interesting. Sometimes I have worked with the Atomos Shogun, an interesting feature is that it can work as a switcher and at the end you have each camera separately but you can also open a file in the editing software timeline with the cuts and simply edit if you have wrong in some moment. I don’t know if it’s a difficult function to implement to the iso recording but it would be a game changer
I think I’ve shared all my crazy ideas by now.